Once in every two years, the ANCOP Ambassador Program is held across Australia with the following objectives:
- To spread awareness of the work of ANCOP (acronym for ANswering the Cry Of the Poor) in the Oceania region and Philippines;
- To foster among CFC members and the wider community ANCOP’s vision which is “Families in the Holy Spirit sharing God’s transforming love with the poor”;
- To raise funds for education as administered by CFC ANCOP Global Foundation in the Philippines and CFC ANCOP organizations in the Oceania Region;
- To contribute to ANCOP’s global goal of “40 @ 40” in reaching out to 40,000 families in five years, culminating in CFC’s 40th year anniversary in 2021; and
- To broaden the reach of ANCOP, this project shall be promoted throughout Australia, to include / encourage involvement of other communities aside from CFC.
For 2016-2017, we have 13 Ambassadors across Australia.
Pergie Llorando - CFC, South Australia
For more details like activities and events please join our Facebook Group